1. You are looking for work.
2. You are hiding from your job.
3. You are trying to procure a monolith from one of the boulders you find there.
4. Your friends have passed away but you still enjoy nature.
5. You want to plant drugs but live in a studio apartment in a busy neighborhood where you have a lot of friends come to visit.
6. You like to invade the privacy of animals.
7. You are lost and have been wandering around a field for days. You have to try something.
8. The woods looks more inviting than it really is.
9. The trees sound like they have voices in the wind.
10. You read something where someone else did it and they seemed to have a really good time.